Things I couldn't bring myself to buy at the dollar store, as much as I love it:
10. A pack of gum. Well, tried it once. "Gum"="Rock"
9. A bra. But that's just me.
8. Halloween candy. So from how many years ago is this?
7. Pacifier, sippy cup, bottle. All the "bad" plastic has to go somewhere.
6. A pillow. Where's the number for the chiropractor?
5. Any kind of medicine. I don't want to die.
4. Nylons. Maybe if viewed as "disposable".
3. Perfume. If you want, you can label me a perfume snob for refusing to pay as little as $1 for this product.
2. Tacky knick-knacks of kitties, angels, or dutch people. Why is this a trademark of every dollar store?
1. A pregnancy test. Yes, they have them.
Post a Comment