In just a matter of weeks, I'm looking forward to:
* Shaving my legs.
* Clipping my toenails.
* No heartburn/indigestion!!!!!!
*No sleeping on 3 pillows
*No more bedtime snack of Tums washed down with Mylanta
* Big bowls of cereal for breakfast.
* As much fruit as I want
* And if I want chocolate cake too, I can eat it.
* Getting up off the floor will once again be routine and not considered my daily exercise routine.
* Jeans that stay up!!
* No more insulin shots (I hope and pray)
* I will once again be able to walk at least the same speed as my 2-year-old
* If I want to see my legs/shirt/pants, I won't have to look in a mirror.
* I will be able to wear my shoes.
* My energy level will not be sapped by taking Noah potty.
* No more weekly Dr's appointments, ultrasounds, NST's.
* Oh, well of course meeting the babies!!! That'll be the best part!
Post a Comment